We have been offline for a while…but I am excited to be back! Thanks to a church member who sent a submission in this evening! I hope that more people will send testimonies in, so that we can all be blessed!
by the way…congrats to everyone who got a medal for participating in the 30-day challenge! I’m excited to say that I invited 4 people to church during the challenge…and they ALL came! How many people did you invite?!…and it’s not too late to invite more people to the church! In fact…I’m trying to invite someone every week! How about you?!
Please…don’t forget to send in more submissions to the blog! This is OUR blog…every Jubilee Christian Church of God: Chapel of Victory member should send a submission in!
Remember! The JubileeNCBlog Valentine’s giveaway is still on…and you can win a $50.00 Chili’s gift card!
For details…go HERE:
It’s a new week!
I have a feeling that this is going to be a GREAT week…watch this space for MY testimony…and YOURS!…Amen!
Yesterday, at church, we were reminded that “Whatever you Sow…so shall you Reap”…I remember as Pastor asked us to declare it over our lives, many of us said “Whatever GOOD thing I have sowed…I will reap”. I don’t think it works that way without the Grace of God, as Pastor Bisi reminded us. In reality…”you cannot reap tomatoes if you sow apples”…it just doesn’t work that way!
This is a new week…a new chance to sow all the right things…a new chance to live the way God wants you to live…to spend your time…resources…talents…everything…to serve him and do His will!
I pray that on Sunday…when Pastor says “whatever you sow…you will reap”…we can all confidently say “Amen!”
It’s prayer week at church. Morning devotion starts daily at 6am and we also have nightly prayer at 9pm: 712 432 1601 ext. 642878
Also…please don’t forget that the Blog Giveaway is still on! Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Week that’s Full of Harvest!
Remember we talked about a giveaway on this blog? Well…we are finally revealing the rules of the giveaway and we are REALLY excited!
Unfortunately, the gift is only beneficial to married…and engaged couples. Don’t worry single folks…there will be MANY giveaways for you to participate in…we promise!
Since Valentine’s day is coming up…we have decided to give a $50.00 Chili’s gift card to the winning couple.
How to Enter:
1. Follow our Blog: it’s very easy…just click on the Follow button on the bottom right corner of the screen and enter your e-mail address.
2. Write a short paragraph on what your significant other has done to strengthen your marriage (send your entry to email@example.com) to be posted on the blog
3. To increase your chances of winning, a husband may turn in one entry while the wife turns in another entry…that’s two chances to win!
4. We are not picking the winner based on “quality of act”…the winner will be randomly selected once all the stories have been compiled.
5. If you have already submitted an entry to us AND follow the blog…you are already in the running!
6. All entries must be received by Friday, February 8th 2013
7. The winner will be announced on Sunday, February 10th 2013.
All the best! I heard that Chili’s has great food!